Lucille Renee Ferguson

Monday, September 18, 2006

A Day in the Life of Wee Ferg...


Everyone seems so curious to see what I am up to that I thought Momma should write about my day. First off I like to pile into bed with Daddy and Momma and have a little "creamy delicious" to start the day off right. Then I like either to play in my bouncy chair and throw toys, swing-n-squeal, or my new favorite...the EXERSAUCER!

After breakfast we all like to go on a walk, especially Heltie and me! Momma straps me into the babywrap and Daddy takes hold of Heltie's leash. This was my first chilly morning, so Momma made me wear my "pink puffins" suite.

Most of the day I like to alternate eating and sleeping ( I like a 2 hour nap these days). After a nap and a sip of milk is when I have the most energy to be cute. Lots of squealing, adventures in the grass, and hunting for Heltie are my choice afternoon activities.

When Daddy comes home at night I like to pounce on him! Then he and I play till bedtime. So much fun packed into each day..it's just so exhuasting being 5 months old!


Here I am sporting a nice white t-shirt/diaper combo...definately one of my favorites!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home