Lucille Renee Ferguson

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Jeromy Phillimore Ferguson, Jr.

Handsome Wee Ferg arrived Dec 10th at 11:35 PM. He entered the world quick (4 hours) and took the opportunity to show off his mighty lungs immediately! 8.9 ounces 22 inches long

Lucille awoke early the next morning to meet her "Bubba". She was very pleased to see he had a "hat, B (blanket), hair, and eyes" and fixed his blanket and offered him her juice! But he didn't hold a candle to cartoons so she quickly exited! Lula finds him to be a wonderful curiosity and will soon come to appreciate her new buddy!

5 Comments:

Blogger Katie and Oresti said...

yeah! Finally!! Congratulations to you guys on your son! I can't wait to meet him in person! Addie I hope you're recovering ok and I hope to call you in a few weeks, after you've had some time to relax. Have a great time getting to know this new person!
love ya,
Katie, Oresti and Luli

11:49 PM  
Blogger merilee said...

What a cute little blondie! I can't wait to squeeze this little chub bub sometime! Congrats!

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! He's so cute! I just can't wait to have baby Matthew so they can meet each other soon! I'll let you know when he decides to arrive. Take care!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Good work on having cute babies! I was praying for you as I fed Maggie throughout the night. I hope we get to see y'all soon, and Merry Christmas!
Love, Chrissie, Sam and Maggie

P.S. Maggie wants to remind Lucille that they are still the only girls, so they have to stick together...

11:10 AM  
Blogger Bomgaars Family said...

Congratulations!! I'm glad to hear everything went well. He looks like his big sis. Hope Miss Lucille adjusts to being a big sister - Kate seems to be doing well so far.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home