Lucille Renee Ferguson

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Syrup!

Lucille helps me make carrot-celery juice every day and enjoys a "cup with a straw" full of it too! Before I can get the lid on her cup she is begging for "syrup, syrup!!!" and can you all guess what that is??? A spoonful of lemon flavored cod liver oil!!!! ha haa! No I did not brain wash my kid but she just loves the taste of it and begs for it whenever I pull it out of the fridge!!! Priceless!

I gave Lucie these white gloves to dress up with and she wears them ALL the time! Her "glovies and crown" are two important elements to her after nap play time!

Yum-o!





















For Easter Lucille was given a Ka-zoo! And she toots it the whole way to the park and after naps...so Bubsies wakes up to a loud buzzing sister and immediately cracks up into a bright red face with streaming tears...ahhh the right of sisterhood!

Lucille is actually lecturing me on why she should have Jeromy's toys and not share them! I love how the gloves accent her already pointed fingers!

"Love it Mommy!" that is what she says when really likes something...ie these "bootz" as Puffins calls em!
Not the cutest pic of her face but check out those fantastic legs! Nothing beats a onesie on a babe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home