Lucille Renee Ferguson

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

In"tent"ually Snowed In!

"I have a question for you Momma!? Can you make me a tent...a big tent. You can!! That's a great idea Momma...good job....I really like tents..they are my favorite!" spouts Lullers before I can get a work in!

Bubs on the other hand is a "E-I-E-I-OOOOO" boy!!!

Both are into grasshoppers, fishing, Easter egg hunts galore, attacking bushes with swords, attacking Mom and Dad with swords, coon hunts, Tumble-ena stories, and saying "boog wooga boo!" or in Bubs case "boo!", tiny blueberry coconut flour muffies, tea parties (off course!) and bike strollie rides! (weather permitting) and MUD and slime and sticks poking into the mud and slime found at our local drainage ditch...always exciting if not thrilling! (pictures of this to come...)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home