Lucille Renee Ferguson

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Farm Fresh....

We were given a 10lb organic zuchinni from a local farm...ha haa it still makes me laugh (and half is in our fridge still!)!! So I stuffed with peppers, onion, portabellos, bacon, zuchinniness, and garlic with some homemake bread....and pepper jack....can I just say YUM!!!


Another grand day at the zoo...here the lineup is studying elephants! Lucie brought her purse full of tantalizing treasures...everyone enjoyed exploring it just as much as they did the zoo!


This is a weekly occurance...little Jer busting his lip...this one was a honker though! (In fact today he managed to fall off the deck...how he fit through that spot to crash down onto the rocks...beats me...but he did and wasn't happy about it...but no bruises or scrapes to show for it!) 100% boy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bomgaars Family said...

WOW!! Amazing! Kate & Sophie both always have purses (sometimes more than one) filled with things, too. My closet has been raided.
By the way, you aren't pregnant are you, because someone I know - who has coinciding pregnancies with you - is. :)

6:00 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

I like you and your giant zuchinni!
Maggie sends her greetings to her cuzzies...

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home