Lucille Renee Ferguson

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Late Fall Nights...


Now that Dadders Padders has 3 tax schools he is teaching plus office hours, we have a crazy schedule....but most nights he is gone so "the littles" have there "rub-a-dub-dub-tub" then a toon...Bambi is the new fav!

Today Dad came home for the afternoon and he and Little Guy tackled the leaves...once again...hopefully the last time! "Help Dad Help!"
Ah they really are still "littles" though all I hear is Look at my big muscles! Mom I am too big now! You don't have any babies anymore! NO, I can do it self Momma! I think we grew last night Daddy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home