Lucille Renee Ferguson

Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Peek Across the Kitchen!


Two new perches that just hit the spot! I order lots of bulk grains and coconut oil in March and they provide such lovely places to sit and think or better yet have a chat!
Recently Lu is into "veggies" I mean I don't know where this whim blew in from..."Lu what do you want to lunch?" "Oh Momma I'll just have some of that celery...you know Lulu's love celery and a carrot too...just like that time I was Lula Bunny...you remember that Momma?" "Now Lu that is great you like your veggies but you must have something with them...cheese or peanut butter?" "Oh no thank you Momma. Lulu's just like veggies!" Who ever had such a conversation with a 3 year old!!!
If you ever come to dinner at our house you will also notice that part way through the meal Lu and Jer's arms spontaneously fly out and then flex and they have huge grins....that is their food turning into "Popeye" muscles right before you eyes! Took me a couple of meals to get this and a toon or two! "What does kale turn into? What does pear turn into? What does Kombucha turn into?" Just a few of our daily question...answers being "of course" MUSCLES!!!!
And can I just say....I have started my studies for a Doctor of Naturopathy!!! Yahoo...I have been wanting to do this for 10 years!!!!! Thank you Handsome Papa Jer!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Adi so excited you are starting your doctorate... I was hoping you would! WAHOO!!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home