Lucille Renee Ferguson

Monday, July 05, 2010

You Want Some of This?!


Jeromy shows off his "Popeyes"!! He is one rough-n-tough cowboy who is a never ending fount of threats! "I will take my veggie and throw it at you! Oh I don't know dad I am pretty fast...I will jump on your belly! I will get a long stick and poke you..haah!"

Aunt Laurie opened up a new swimming world to Lu-n-Bubs with goggles! I don't know...ya think this kid is excited! She won't take em off!


Pistal Packing Cowboys their tough and their fast..their Lu and Jer....their the strongest kids I know...

"We are cowboys today Mom!" Lu announces as the enter the room!



" Momma! I am Rootin' Tootin' today!" "And I will shoot you up, then beat you up, then throw you outside, and poke you!" (This is for real...this kids really is full of threats...you have to be tough with Bubs around...he LOVES wrestling too!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home