Lucille Renee Ferguson

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Pink Puffins!

Yes, Lucie is a daring baby...she loves to hold onto the toy basket and to do squats while giggling! She loves to stand and is determined to avoid crawling by working out her legs each day. Sometimes she tries to take a step but the foot order is not quite there. "Ugh...I'm pooped!" says Lula..."guess I better listen to my Daddy and Momma and crawl first after all."

Lucille does enjoy a good sit in the kitchen and a spatula to nibble on. She says she thinks Uncle Po was very clever to have thought to put a chair in the kitchen. "I find I can keep an eye on Grandma and learn how to make that Turkey Soup Papa loves! While sitting on her throne Lucie also is grabing at the pup as he passes, making sure Momma does not sneak out, and waiting for Daddy to arrive!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home