Lucille Renee Ferguson

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The 4 Month Explorer!

Little Jeromy lights up when we go outside...he loves it so much that when we come in (on a warm day) he turns into Baby Jeckell and when we go back out Baby Hyde! I'm not kiddin' this guy loves the great outdoors!
A little one-on-one time for the Wee Fergs! (And what is Lucie saying you ask? "No Baby!"..."Here Baby"..."Happy Baby!")
Bubs is a wrapper...really likes the sound of plastic crinkling! My name is Bubs and I'm here to say...I like my sister in a unique way...give me some creamy...some creamy delish and put near the table to grab that dish!


Yacky-Yack Daddy come back! Lucille is rather impatient with Dad-o on the phone and Bubs wonders why? Why am I so extrodinarily puffy and blue today?!

"OoooHHHH...Lets go fly a kite, up where the sky is bright!" Lucie and Daddy kite-flying pro's and take every windy Sunday to see how they can fly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home